- Free Shipping On Orders Over $100 (excludes bulky items)
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $1.33 with
– Willy the Worm is a water sensor.
– He’s made from terracotta.
– Pop him in the soil and he will change colour.
– He will be darker when the soil is wet and lighter when the soil it dry.
– He measures 16 x 3cm.
A fun and a great little gift for gardeners and plant lovers.
As Willy the Worm and soil start to dry out, he changes to a lighter colour, letting gardeners know that it’s time to fetch the watering can. When he’s dark the plant is hydrated.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.