Inspired first by aesthetic colour palettes, Catherine Marion creates fully immersive, bespoke atmospheres in her flowers, foliage, and animal-centric patterns. Her intention is to remind the observer of the rich diversity of natural beauty that can sometimes be overlooked in our busy lives. Take a moment to slow down and smell these intertwined flowers. The 12 nearly neon creations in this calendar will brighten each month of your year.
Catherine Marion Folklore and Flora 2024 Wall Calendar
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from NZD $5.49 with
– 12 monthly grids and full-colour artwork.
– High-quality printing with soy-based inks on premium, environmentally sourced paper stock.
– Exceptional colour quality.
– Grid pages are easy to write on.
– Features US, Canadian, and United Kingdom legal holidays.
– Perfect for hanging at home or over an office desk.
– Pomegranate’s calendars feature exclusive selections of art from museums and artists around the world.
– Size closed: 30 x 33cm.
– Size open: 30 x 66cm.
Only 2 left in stock