- Free Shipping On Orders Over $100 (excludes bulky items)
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $7.49 with
– A cooperative game for kids.
– Game components: Game board, 4 town buildings, 13 driving cards, Gas gauge, 4 farm friends and a wooden truck.
– Number of players: 2 – 4.
– Playing time: 15 minutes.
– Approx. package dimensions: 27 x 27 cm.
– Suitable for ages 3 years and up.
Driving a toy truck is more fun, educational and rewarding than ever when children play Pick Me Up, Piggy!
In addition to using their imaginations and building fine-motor skills, children will tell stories to improve language skills, remember where to find hidden farm friends, take turns, and work cooperatively to win the game. Kids learn memory, cooperation, story-telling and using imagination.
What is a cooperative game?
It’s a game where everyone plays together, no one is left out, and everyone has Fun!
In a cooperative game, players work together as a team against the game, not against each other. Cooperative games build community among the players. Kids learn to play together in a respectful and compassionate way.
Peaceable Kingdom’s cooperative games build confidence, encourage inclusion, and increase positive self-esteem, helping kids develop valuable life skills today so they can play well in the world tomorrow.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.