- Free Shipping On Orders Over $80 (excludes bulky items)
or 6 weekly interest-free payments from $5.83 with what's this?
– Beginners Maori language picture dictionary, for the whole family.
– From the #1 bestselling and award-winning author and illustrator of the Kuwi the Kiwi series, Kat Quin.
– Format: hardback.
– Publication date: 10/02/2020.
– Pages: 68.
– Dimensions (mm): 366x265x12mm.
– Weight: 750g.
– A portion of the sale of this book is donated to Kiwis for Kiwi.
The Kuwi and Friends Māori Picture Dictionary is a fun, easy-to-use resource for those wanting to discover, learn and use everyday words in te reo Māori (native language of New Zealand). The illustrations are designed to help with comprehension, particularly for younger learners. Visual cues can assist with retention of language, to recall spoken and written words.
A hard-cover book with 68 fully illustrated pages, in a large format (266 x 320mm), in vibrant full colour, with over 1000 te reo Māori words, translated into English. Embedded with gorgeous Kuwi the kiwi (and friends) illustrations.
Designed for everyday use, in the whānau (family), kura (school) and for all New Zealanders.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.